Gefen Control Room Screens . Our AV meeting room assist companies of all size enhance their capability to communicate, share concepts and discuss subjects of value. We offer and support all the innovative tools of organisation interaction, while knowingly getting rid of all the distractions advanced innovation often provides.
With advanced but streamlined features such as control panels with one-touch operation, we’ve eliminated the need for technical know-how and substantial training to utilize the systems we offer. This indicates your personnel can right away take advantage of advanced audio visual discussion systems, without previous user experience or comprehensive training typical in our market.
Our advanced, however easy to use AV systems are a great service for organizations trying to find modern-day conferencing abilities. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs and find out how your company can instantly gain from the tailor made AV meeting room we supply.
Audio Visual Combination with Your Conference room.
The Conference room is the key environment in corporate market and getting an excellent boardroom option is essential to making it work effectively.
Video Conferencing & Leasing Solutions
Video conferencing is transforming the way individuals work, and supplies access to people & places that were never prior to possible. Forget the innovation, it has to do with interaction that’s spontaneous and instant. Let Solutions assist you!
Transform Your Service Environment
The Conference room is the key environment in corporate industry and getting an excellent conference room option is key to making it work effectively. Integrated Audio and Video Conferencing will supply a.
Control all of the electronic equipment in your conference room, and more from an intuitive touch panel. This removes the requirement for you or your clients and staff to familiarise themselves with complex equipment and handbooks, simply choose a job and press a button.
This instinctive control is now available on iPads, along with lots of other mobile phones.
Having good quality audio and video is vital in the contemporary conference room where presentations and video conferencing form a vital part of the method you communicate.
Solutions draws from a large range of items to ensure that we can offer the very best audio visual solution for your requirements. VIDEO CONFERENCING.
Solutions is a nationwide visual communications expert who sets the standard for video conferencing solutions, telepresence, audio visual combination and cooperation AND visualisation services. Together with our customers, we produce dynamic, collective and connected ways of working to much better business performance goals and development. HANDLED SERVICES.
With our Managed Services offerings like Gefen Control Room Screens , we can offer you with onsite dedicated full-time assistance to manage and handle your completely integrated partnership system. We likewise have the innovation and manpower to handle your system offsite, from monitoring power consumption, lighting, room scheduling, problem shooting and a lot more.
AUDIO VISUAL INNOVATION IN EDUCATION.
Audio Visual Innovation in education is something that is embraced in all our classrooms due to the fact that the benefits appear. The very first advantage is that education becomes much more stimulating and interactive which motivates knowing. The second advantage is that by exposing trainees to innovation at a young age will help them get valuable abilities that they will utilise later on in life.
Solutions can offer you with an end to end digital signs option, from content management and hardware, to setup and content. We source the ideal display and integrate it with the correct software and media players to use a services that meets your requirements.
Solutions was founded in 2006 by a group of electrical engineers that wanted to change the communications industry by enhancing service delivery to our clients through offering proficiency that are based upon taking a skilled and knowledgeable approached to both the system style and the installation of audio visual services. Where as most business are focused on retail and simply moving boxes, we take pleasure in the simpleness that technology can bring to ones company, and we wish to see our consumers have the exact same satisfaction.
Solutions is truly a South African business, and is devoted to providing our customers with high quality, reputable, cost effective and easy to use audio visual services for their innovation needs.
WE ARE BOARDROOM SPECIALISTS.
BLACK FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT.
Gefen Control Room Screens
AV Solutions supplies expert assessment, application particular products and customized setup for your technology needs. We have actually committed installers for each of these products that are trained and certified by the suppliers we use. All are developed, provided, set up and preserved by us.
VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA.
Video conferencing (VC) and combined communications (UC) helps with in person cooperation among companies found in various cities or nations. The execution of video conferencing solutions will minimize company related travel cost, in addition to minimize the time wastage connected with service travel. It is understood not only for the cost savings it delivers, however as a green technology that can be an important tool for companies dedicated to lowering co2 emissions. It is possible to reveal ROI on this investment in as low as 1 year.
AVT Solutions prides itself in being one of the best video conferencing combination business in South Africa. We have workplaces in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth and can help you in picking the ideal system for your video conference requirements.
CONTACT US TODAY.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOUR VC NEEDS:.
Assessment, Design and Setup of turnkey video conference devices services, such as HD and telepresence systems.
Funding and long-term leasing of Video Conferencing Systems. Software (Desktop) and cloud based video conference options. Conference Spaces Equipment maintenance and support (RUN-DOWN NEIGHBORHOOD).
Mobile VC Solutions.
The capability to use a mobile phone to video conference implies that remote groups, or executives on the move can still participate in the meeting. Gadgets with a built in video camera, such as an iPad, are incredibly popular.
Video Conferencing with Software application.
There are numerous platforms readily available, each with their own attributes. Although they can not replace the experience of a hardware system, software application is frequently utilized either to save cost or to permit desktops and laptop computers together with cam to take part in a video conference. We deal with many different vendors to discover the very best alternative for you.
Video Conferencing with Hardware (Tradition).
HD video conferencing systems are aimed at services who need the very best image and sound quality experience. This is especially beneficial when interacting with consumers, or when PC presentations are required throughout a conference meeting. HD Video makes it possible for facial expressions, body movement and gestures to transcend location. Your work groups, any place they are, get incredible, natural clearness. Take pleasure in a full HD experience with bandwidth requirements beginning at only 512KB.
VC Systems Supplied & Supported:.
Sony Video Conference Devices.
Polycom Conferencing Equipment.
Microsoft Lync (OCS).
Skype Desktop Video Conference.
Vidyo Video Conferencing and mobile.
Hosted Solutions– Video Conferencing as a Service.
We can supply you with hosted services that are cloud based. The advantage of this is scalability, you can lease more infrastructure as when you need it.
Telepresence systems are created for business and organisations that require the very best efficiency, and need a modern center where to supply interactions, either internally or externally with their customers and providers. Telepresence systems normally comprise of numerous screens; frequently 3 for the ‘far end’ views and one for ‘material’ that is included in the ‘conference’. Telepresence supplies life-like realism and use the most engaging case to prevent taking a trip and hence all of its associated expenses, concerns and ecological ramifications.
An Overview of Popular Video Wall Technologies
A video wall is also referred to as a data wall. It comprises a number of display panels tiled together so as to create one large screen. A data wall is connected to a video-wall processor that functions as the brain of the data wall. The processor enables the user to control the data wall using command and input devices such as a keyboard and mouse.
Data walls are a better alternative to a single large screen because they allow users to customize active display areas and are also more cost effective than a single large screen. Modern video walls with Digital Light Processing (DLP), Light Emitting Diodes (LED), and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) technologies are widely used in control rooms and command centers.
Some common features that are expected from modern video walls are: high performance, compatibility with advanced processors, reliability, and low cost of ownership. This article elucidates the types of modern video walls seen in command centers and control rooms:
- DLP - These comprise rear projection cubes and a video processor/controller. The projection cubes rely on lamps for displaying images. As long as the lamp is in working condition, the projection cubes continue to perform. Lamps used in modern project cubes have a life of around 9,000 hours. Rear projector cubes provide a small footprint - the smaller the screen size the lower the depth, and vice versa. The DLP technology is also considered to be reasonable as compared to LCD technology. High resolution and thin frames are two of the greatest advantages of DLP video walls.
- LED - The LED technology is similar to the DLP technology. It comprises interlocking rear projection cubes and a video processor. The light sources are the only difference between the LED and DLP technology. LED cubes are relatively more expensive than their DLP counterpart. However, LED illumination provides a sharper image and more brightness. It is also low on maintenance. For 7/24 applications in command centers and control rooms, the new LED-illuminated DLP technology is becoming a popular choice.
- LCD - This display technology makes use of the light-altering ability of liquid crystal to display images. An LCD comprises flat display panels tiled together and connected to a video processor. Backlighting is required for LCD video walls, as liquid crystal doesn't emit light by itself. An LCD video wall could either be mounted directly on the wall or it could be integrated into a free-standing cabinet. LCD panels are available in ultra-thin and ultra-light versions reducing space usage. The only drawback of LCD panels is that they might need to be replaced after a certain period.
These are the most preferred video wall systems that are compatible with the requirements of mission-critical operations. The best way to zero in on the most appropriate technology for your application would be by consulting with a reputable audiovisual systems integrator. There are some senior consultants in this industry, and some of them will provide you a free needs analysis.
Gefen Control Room Screens
Today, audio visual presentation is widely used in schools and companies. It engages the audience and makes learning more effective. So what makes an audio visual presentation good? In this article, let me share with you some tips to prepare a good presentation:
1. Have the right audio visual (AV) equipments. AV equipments like staging and lightings will aid your presentation and make it more impactful. You do not need to buy these equipments as you can easily rent them from AV rental companies. One thing to note is that you must make sure that it is suitable for the audience size.
2. Use a professional projector and screen for clearer projection. If you project onto a wall, it will distract your audience and make them lose interest easily. By using a proper screen and projector, it will make you look more professional and increase the impact of your presentation.
3. Always plan. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Planning the details weeks before the actual event is crucial if you want to deliver a good presentation.
4. Practice your presentation. Read through the subject material and rehearse your presentation. This will make you feel more confident when you talk in front of your audience on the actual day.
5. Do not present for too long. The attention span of your audience is limited. Your presentation should not last more than 30 minutes each session. If you are running a 2 hour workshop, make sure that you give your audience a break every 30 minutes.
6. Keep everything simple and organize your technology. On the actual day, you should concentrate on your presentation and not dealing with technology. It will distract you and your audience.
7. Take a bottle of water with you. Your throat can get very dry when you talk for long hours. A bottle of water will come in handy.
8. Dress well. First impression is very important. If you dress well, you will look more professional in the eyes of your audience. Also, you should wear comfortable shoes as you will move around frequently.
If you do not have the right equipments, you can either buy or rent them from audio visual companies. My suggestion to you is that if you don't present often, renting the equipments will be a better option. You can find a list of audio visual companies on Google or through your local directory like Yellow Pages.
Audio Visual Systems
Audio-visuals have been utilized for a long time to convey messages in company meetings, lectures and seminars, demos, stage acts and plays, business proposals, and the like. But the technology has been very basic compared with the technology available today.
Audio-visual technology is defined as the tools used to convey information. It employs the use of several inputs, such as videos or slides. Depending on the information you want to convey to your audience, there are a variety of applications that you can make use of, such as multimedia, lasers/holograms, DVDs and video imaging. Technology is mostly used in computer-based education, presentations and performances.
Learning More about Audio-Visual Technology
If you want to use audio-visuals in your reports and demos, you should know everything from designing a presentation to using various portals. Now, the best way to learn about these things is by reading manuals, books and other printed materials. Make sure that you get something that includes guidelines for easy reference. You can also browse the Internet about audio-visual technology for further knowledge.
There are many web sites about audio-visuals that include information and step-by-step guides in using different applications. There are also sites that can teach you how to create and design templates for your presentations. There are others that offer tips on how to successfully conduct meetings, proposals and demos.
Joining online forums that discuss audio-visual technology is another way to learn about them. Here, you can find reviews and opinions from users about audio-visual products and applications. You can also post questions about where to find the best products or services as well as how to use certain products.
Pros and Cons
Using audio-visual technology has great advantages. You can effectively convey the message to your audience with just a few clicks. Presentations can be made more exciting and lively. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages like light distractions, a larger power supply and specialized skills requirement. But overall, once you have learned all the important things, you can start making visually stunning presentations.