Price of Video Conferencing Solutions For Business . Large business conferences with delegates that come in from different parts of the globe as well as mass events, require the participation of many people and are definitely very difficult to organise. When organising an event such as this, you have to make sure that any event technology you have is indeed up to par so that everyone can enjoy the conference or the live event you are putting together.
Many big companies actually buy their own audio systems. This is very beneficial, especially if the company in question frequently organises small to medium conferences and live events. But buying and hiring your very own AV system can be a real hassle, especially if you do not have the techies to handle the nitty-gritty of the different aspects of event AV equipment handling.
There are a lot of plausible options out there. You can hire AV experts to do the installation for you during your events. This is especially a more plausible option for those once or twice a year big events, conferences and seminars. Doing it this way is just more cost-effective and convenient.
By now, you probably have a million questions in your mind for when it comes to hiring event AV equipment. Not to worry, because there are reliable AV systems hire companies almost everywhere you go that can cater for all your audio event planning needs.
This is how to go about selecting the right one:
Start searching the internet for AV hire companies in your area. Look for a company that has very flexible services. Make sure they not only cater to seminars and conferences but a myriad of live events that will suit the purposes of your business well.
Check the expertise of these companies to find out what sort of equipment they are capable of installing. Look for those with extensive knowledge not only of installation but also of troubleshooting. Find experts that are not only capable of handling sound systems but projectors and displays and control systems as well.
An all-in-one company should know your needs before you realise them and be really great to work with. They would not only provide excellent technical solutions but solve practical problems with furnishings and suchlike as well. If your company is lacking the right cabinets, podiums and furniture for the event, they can help provide that for you. These are needed for the right installation of sound systems.
Check their credentials and track record. Make sure they have catered for other live events in the past already and that they are flexible in the installation of the equipments in various places such as churches, training rooms, sports centres, hotels, restaurants, university venues and Price of Video Conferencing Solutions For Business .
Once you have identified the right company to hire, find out if they can visit the venue first before installation so you can learn more about the systems required to make a sound system most effective in that area. Some reliable companies also offer their own equipments for hire. In the event that your equipment is not enough for the sound system, you can hire their equipment in the mean time.
Make sure their expertise extends to large events as well. This will ensure that they really know the ins and outs of large events.
A lot of companies do not like working with a bunch of techies who do not know how to speak in audio systems layman terms. If your company is one of those, make sure you hire event technology companies with technicians that are fun and easy to work with.
When it comes to large events, a good working relationship between the AV management team and the company throwing the event is crucial for success.
This also ensures that there will be no differences in opinion and there will be no problems of miscommunication. Get to know the various event technology experts today. Search for those companies that do not only offer audio systems but also event AV equipment handling and installation of your very own sound system.
These experts should foresee untoward events and make sure that these things do not happen on the day of the event.
In three words, these experts should be flexible, professional, and comprehensible.
An Overview of Popular Video Wall Technologies
A video wall is also referred to as a data wall. It comprises a number of display panels tiled together so as to create one large screen. A data wall is connected to a video-wall processor that functions as the brain of the data wall. The processor enables the user to control the data wall using command and input devices such as a keyboard and mouse.
Data walls are a better alternative to a single large screen because they allow users to customize active display areas and are also more cost effective than a single large screen. Modern video walls with Digital Light Processing (DLP), Light Emitting Diodes (LED), and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) technologies are widely used in control rooms and command centers.
Some common features that are expected from modern video walls are: high performance, compatibility with advanced processors, reliability, and low cost of ownership. This article elucidates the types of modern video walls seen in command centers and control rooms:
- DLP - These comprise rear projection cubes and a video processor/controller. The projection cubes rely on lamps for displaying images. As long as the lamp is in working condition, the projection cubes continue to perform. Lamps used in modern project cubes have a life of around 9,000 hours. Rear projector cubes provide a small footprint - the smaller the screen size the lower the depth, and vice versa. The DLP technology is also considered to be reasonable as compared to LCD technology. High resolution and thin frames are two of the greatest advantages of DLP video walls.
- LED - The LED technology is similar to the DLP technology. It comprises interlocking rear projection cubes and a video processor. The light sources are the only difference between the LED and DLP technology. LED cubes are relatively more expensive than their DLP counterpart. However, LED illumination provides a sharper image and more brightness. It is also low on maintenance. For 7/24 applications in command centers and control rooms, the new LED-illuminated DLP technology is becoming a popular choice.
- LCD - This display technology makes use of the light-altering ability of liquid crystal to display images. An LCD comprises flat display panels tiled together and connected to a video processor. Backlighting is required for LCD video walls, as liquid crystal doesn't emit light by itself. An LCD video wall could either be mounted directly on the wall or it could be integrated into a free-standing cabinet. LCD panels are available in ultra-thin and ultra-light versions reducing space usage. The only drawback of LCD panels is that they might need to be replaced after a certain period.
These are the most preferred video wall systems that are compatible with the requirements of mission-critical operations. The best way to zero in on the most appropriate technology for your application would be by consulting with a reputable audiovisual systems integrator. There are some senior consultants in this industry, and some of them will provide you a free needs analysis.
Price of Video Conferencing Solutions For Business
Audio Visual Systems can be required in many different situations, they can be purchased or rented, depending on the frequency you require them for and the importance of them to you should help you make your decision on weather to buy them or rent them.
For business uses a very common place AV Equipment will be required is at corporate events. They events can vary greatly in size ranging from a small room with maybe the requirement of a small projector to a large outside event that covers many acres of land. In this situation a lot of different AV equipment may be required. Sound will need to be powerful to reach all the people at the event. A large amplifier with large speakers will solve this, due to the type of equipment needed it may be very expensive to purchase, this is where renting comes in handy and can save you a lot of money. When rented a technician comes as part of the package to oversee installation.
Along with the sound, lighting can also be required, various different forms of lighting can be obtained and a light mixer is also an option. A light mixer will need to be manned in order to work, it has sliders and switches that control what lights come on at what point, where they aim and their brightness.
The third and probably most important system required is the projector, this will be the heart of your event and showcase whatever you need to the desired target audience.
Audio Visual Presentations
Today, audio visual presentation is widely used in schools and companies. It engages the audience and makes learning more effective. So what makes an audio visual presentation good? In this article, let me share with you some tips to prepare a good presentation:
1. Have the right audio visual (AV) equipments. AV equipments like staging and lightings will aid your presentation and make it more impactful. You do not need to buy these equipments as you can easily rent them from AV rental companies. One thing to note is that you must make sure that it is suitable for the audience size.
2. Use a professional projector and screen for clearer projection. If you project onto a wall, it will distract your audience and make them lose interest easily. By using a proper screen and projector, it will make you look more professional and increase the impact of your presentation.
3. Always plan. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Planning the details weeks before the actual event is crucial if you want to deliver a good presentation.
4. Practice your presentation. Read through the subject material and rehearse your presentation. This will make you feel more confident when you talk in front of your audience on the actual day.
5. Do not present for too long. The attention span of your audience is limited. Your presentation should not last more than 30 minutes each session. If you are running a 2 hour workshop, make sure that you give your audience a break every 30 minutes.
6. Keep everything simple and organize your technology. On the actual day, you should concentrate on your presentation and not dealing with technology. It will distract you and your audience.
7. Take a bottle of water with you. Your throat can get very dry when you talk for long hours. A bottle of water will come in handy.
8. Dress well. First impression is very important. If you dress well, you will look more professional in the eyes of your audience. Also, you should wear comfortable shoes as you will move around frequently.
If you do not have the right equipments, you can either buy or rent them from audio visual companies. My suggestion to you is that if you don't present often, renting the equipments will be a better option. You can find a list of audio visual companies on Google or through your local directory like Yellow Pages.